As of 9/15/2022, the standard color for SEC cabinets will change from blue to white.
We are pleased to inform you that Magna Metals, Inc. has acquired Safety Equipment Corporation in an acquisition
finalized on September 2020.
Safety Equipment has been supplying industries with compressed gas cabinets since 1979.
Magna Metals, Inc. remains committed to providing the incredible service and quality products that customers have come to
expect. We want to ensure that valued relationships with customers like you are maintained, and we look forward to collaborating with you in the future.
The company has grown to be an industry leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of:
- Exhausted Enclosures
- Hazardous Material Cabinets
- Secondary Containment Cabinets
- Cylinder Restraint Devices
- Custom Metal Cabinets
For inquiries or requests for quote (RFPs), please
Through the recruitment of highly qualified industry professionals and the implementation of an extensive training program, Safety Equipment Corporation has assembled a focused group of individuals who are knowledgeable about all facets of compressed gas cabinets.
Our philosophy has been to sustain a leadership position in our products.
Safety Equipment Objectives:
- Be the first choice of our employees and customers.
- Be an industry leader in safety, health and the preservation of the environment.
- Build leadership positions relying on our strengths and flawless execution.
What We Believe:
- We demonstrate integrity and ethical conduct in our business relationships.
- We are focused on human and product safety and respect for the environment.
- We are committed to open, honest communications, listening and follow-through.
What We Will Do:
- Develop and executing of customers projects
- Developing and managing long-term commercial relationships
- Creating customer value through exemplary service and products
- Achieving success through individual dedication and teamwork