Safety Equipment Corporation has been supplying industries with gas cylinder storage cabinets since 1979. Our cylinder cabinets are used to store hazardous / flammable gases such as oxygen, hydrogen, ammonia, propane, etc., and comply with regulatory and industry requirements. Cabinets are available in one, two, three, and four cylinder configurations.
Contact us to discuss your PROJECT REQUIREMENTS or for a FREE QUOTE, including shipping costs:
- Call Tel. 650.595.5422 | Email email@example.com | Inquire via our web form
An Industry Leader in Gas Cylinder Storage Cabinets
Our company has grown to be an industry leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of:
- Gas Cabinets
- Valve Boxes (VMB)
- Hazardous Gas Storage Cabinets
- Leaker Cabinets
- Lecture Bottle Cabinets
- Exhausted Enclosures
- Hazardous Material Cabinets
- Secondary Containment Cabinets
- Cylinder Restraint Devices
- Custom Metal Cabinets
Through the recruitment of highly qualified industry professionals and the implementation of an extensive training program, Safety Equipment Corporation has assembled a focused group of individuals who are knowledgeable about all facets of compressed gas cabinets.
Our philosophy has been to sustain a leadership position in our products.
Safety Equipment Objectives:
- Be the first choice of our employees and customers.
- Be an industry leader in safety, health and the preservation of the environment.
- Build leadership positions relying on our strengths and flawless execution.
What We Believe:
- We demonstrate integrity and ethical conduct in our business relationships.
- We are focused on human and product safety and respect for the environment.
- We are committed to open, honest communications, listening and follow-through.
What We Will Do:
- Develop and executing of customers projects
- Developing and managing long-term commercial relationships
- Creating customer value through exemplary service and products
- Achieving success through individual dedication and teamwork
Contact Us For More Information
Interesting Facts about Ammonia
In the interest of levity, here are some interesting facts about ammonia. Ammonia is a by-product of life, and most of the ammonia in the earth’s atmosphere comes from the breakdown of manure, dead plants, and dead animals. Humans, however, also artificially produce ammonia as it is a key ingredient to fertilizer (in combination with nitrogen). Ammonia is a colorless gas, lighter than air, with a very distinctive smell. It is used in cleaners, and is present in urine (ironically). It dissolves well in water, and become liquid at -33 degrees Celsius.
Many of our compressed gas cabinets are used to store ammonia cylinders.