Gas Cabinet Models
(all dimensions in inches)
- All welded construction using 11-gauge steel, epoxy painted.
- Texture finish on outside, smooth finish on inside of cabinet.
- Exhaust vent located on top of cabinet is 6” diameter x 3” high.
- 165°F sprinkler head on top of cabinet is coated with bees wax.
- Removable white back panel mounts to inside rear cabinet.
- Cylinder brackets or lecture bottle brackets are adjustable for precise pig-tail alignment.
- Door and window will close and latch automatically.
- Window is 1/4” thick clear wire glass.
- Louvers at bottom of door.
- Flush mounted stainless steel paddle latch.
- All stainless steel fasteners.
- Dome roof configurations
- Keyed door latch
- Air intake filter
- Custom colors
- Wall mounting brackets
- Full-length back panel