Safety Equipment Corporation has been supplying industries with lecture bottle storage cabinets since 1979. Lecture bottles, of course, are small gas cylinders often used in laboratories. Our cabinets are suitable for most sizes of gas cylinders, not only lecture bottles. Our gas cylinder cabinets are used to store hazardous / flammable gases such as oxygen, hydrogen, ammonia, propane, etc., and comply with regulatory and industry requirements. Cabinets are available in one, two, three, and four cylinder configurations.
Contact us to discuss your PROJECT REQUIREMENTS or for a FREE QUOTE, including shipping costs:
An Industry Leader in Gas Cylinder Storage Cabinets
Our company has grown to be an industry leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of:
- Gas Cabinets
- Valve Boxes (VMB)
- Hazardous Gas Storage Cabinets
- Leaker Cabinets
- Lecture Bottle Cabinets
- Exhausted Enclosures
- Hazardous Material Cabinets
- Secondary Containment Cabinets
- Cylinder Restraint Devices
- Custom Metal Cabinets
Through the recruitment of highly qualified industry professionals and the implementation of an extensive training program, Safety Equipment Corporation has assembled a focused group of individuals who are knowledgeable about all facets of compressed gas cabinets.
Our philosophy has been to sustain a leadership position in our products.
Safety Equipment Objectives:
- Be the first choice of our employees and customers.
- Be an industry leader in safety, health and the preservation of the environment.
- Build leadership positions relying on our strengths and flawless execution.
What We Believe:
- We demonstrate integrity and ethical conduct in our business relationships.
- We are focused on human and product safety and respect for the environment.
- We are committed to open, honest communications, listening and follow-through.
What We Will Do:
- Develop and executing of customers projects
- Developing and managing long-term commercial relationships
- Creating customer value through exemplary service and products
- Achieving success through individual dedication and teamwork
Interesting Facts about Oxygen
For a little levity, here are some interesting facts about oxygen. Oxygen is paramagnetic (very weakly attracted by the poles of a magnet, but not retaining any permanent magnetism). Oxygen is a non-metal, and of course supports combustion (is flammable). Approximately 2/3 of the mass of our bodies comes from oxygen. When in a liquid or solid state, oxygen has a pale blue color. It is, of course, used for respiration and is a requirement of life. Earth has had oxygen for approximately 2.3 – 2.4 billion years.
Many of our gas cabinets are used to store oxygen.